The award is accessible for qualified incoming international freshmen and transfer students who wish to pursue a full-time bachelor’s degree program at the university in the United States.
Applicants are invited to apply for the International Admission Scholarship administered by the University at Buffalo for the academic year 2020-21.
At University at Buffalo, you will meet world-renowned professors dedicated to helping you learn and grow, and programs designed to prepare you for success before and after graduation.
As a public research university, the University at Buffalo (UB) was established on April 11, 1846. It was ranked as the 1st best public university in New York and 28th best in the nation. The university is classified as a Doctoral University with the Highest Research Activity.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Pursuing an undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
The University at Buffalo offers scholarships in varying amounts. Students will receive the study award according to the program.
Aspirants from all over the globe are eligible.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Students who have no course work or credits completed at a post-secondary institution and to incoming transfer students.
- Available to qualified students initially enrolling in the fall semester.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Students have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you will be considered for the award
- Must attach your personal essay, recommendation letters, academic transcript and other documents required by the university
- You have to submit official copies of each of your standardized test results of SAT and ACT and be sent directly to the University.
- Applicants have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university
Scholarship Official Web Links:
April 15, 2020.