United Technologies Research Center is committed to recruiting and retaining the best and brightest people from a comprehensive and most diverse talent pool so that they can serve their customers globally.
Cyber System Security Group at United Technologies Research Center is looking for scientists and engineers who have a passion for innovation and a high tolerance for ambiguity.
Applicants must be a free-spirited thinker and self-starter to produce high-quality technical materials by collaborating with fellow researchers and product specialists. You will have the opportunity to continuously develop and invent new technologies, products, and processes.
you will be a part of a developed, globally diverse company that is rapidly moving forward to shape the future of technology – a career opportunity and different ways to contribute and grow.
Successful candidates will work on hard problems independently with little supervision, yet assuring good coordination with team members to achieve project goals and communicate effectively to both technical peers and senior management.
The Cyber System Security Group in the United Technologies Research Center (UTRC) is happy to announce the intern position in the area of cyber security analytics.
If you have ideas, inspirations and specializations to continue developing products and systems that make the world a better place to live, there are excellent opportunities for you to contribute to the continuous heritage of innovation.
This is a paid program.
Intern program is available for American students.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Candidates who meet a substantial subset of the criteria and currently have matriculation passes in the degree-grant program
- The candidate must have a strong background in artificial intelligence techniques to define and solve cyber security problems, including the implementation of machine learning, deep learning, and natural language processing algorithms to detect discrepancies in software systems and embedded devices.
- Candidates must have in-depth knowledge of architecture and framework of various ML models
- Applicants must have research experience in algorithms and performance analysis of security analytics
- You must be a strong team player in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment
Applying procedure Instructions:
To join this opportunity, you will need to register online.
Internship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Internship Link: ◄–