The educational award is open for a limited number of international students who are currently registered in Turkish universities and who meet the eligibility criteria.
Turkey Government has opened the door of knowledge for many international students by providing a fantastic chance to complete their studies at undergraduate, graduate and PhD level.
Turkiye Scholarships is very popular program in most countries of different continents. By joining the turkey program, students will get financial support and also ensures university placement in their intended program.
Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD degree programs.
Field of Study:
The studentships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the Turkish universities.
The program covers only monthly scholarship payments for an academic year.
The studentships are available to international students.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Students must have foreign citizenship. In case students hold dual citizenship, one of their nationality being the Republic of Turkey, they cannot apply to the Success program (Exchange students are not eligible).
- Students must complete at least one academic year (2 semesters) in undergraduate, graduate or PhD degrees in Turkey (including scientific preparation classes), and undergraduate students must have at least 3.00 (out of 4) GPA (Grade Point Average), while PhD students must score at least 3.5 (out of 4) in order to be eligible.
- Undergraduate students in Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy as an exception must have at least 2.50 (out of 4) GPA in order to be eligible.
- Students who will apply to the Success program must not be previously granted or currently benefiting from any other scholarship granted as per Turkey Scholarships (including State, government awards, and cancelled scholarships).
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Applicants must first open an account on Turkey Scholarships Application System and enter their “Personal Information, Educational Background, Social Activities, etc.” in order to apply to Success Scholarship.
- Student Certificate with signature, Copy of a valid ID or Passport and transcript with signature
- For admission, students must have at least 3.00 (out of 4) GPA (Grade Point Average), while PhD students must score at least 3.5 (out of 4) in order to be eligible.
- Applicants required having a good knowledge of written and spoken the English language.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
October 31, 2019.