To support talented and deserving candidates in the Ireland, Trinity College Dublin is providing the Global Business Scholarships for the academic session 2021-2022.
The program aims to support overseas students who are going to take part in the undergraduate degree program at the Trinity College Dublin.
Trinity College Dublin, Located in Dublin, Ireland.
Undergraduate Degree Plan.
Field of Study:
Global Business Scholarships will be awarded in business studies.
The TR080 Global Business Scholarship in business studies is offered by Trinity College Dublin and is valued up to 5000 euros to excellent students.
Aspirants from Non Europe countries are eligible for this award.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the Trinity College Dublin before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must be good at academics.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the Trinity College Dublin before submitting the application for this education award.
- The following documents must be provided at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- If your first language is not English, you are required to demonstrate your English proficiency by achieving one of the following English qualifications:
- Academic IELTS Average Score of 6, with no element less than 5.5
- TOEFL Internet-based test overall score of 78 with minimum element scores of reading at 18, listening at 17, speaking at 20 and writing at 17
- Pearson PTE Academic Overall score of 54 with no element less than 51
- Cambridge Advanced English (CAE) with a minimum Grade C.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
July 31, 2021.