This educational award is open to outstanding international students who want to conduct research for three years at the university for the academic year 2020/21.
To help you to build your career in Drone Technology for Habitat Mapping, the Technical University of Denmark is furnishing PhD Scholarship in Denmark.
At Technical University of Denmark , students interested in a research-oriented program or an applied program they will have plenty of options in Denmark.
The Technical University of Denmark is an international elite technical university that offers a range of academy profession program opportunities for the students.
PhD degree program.
Field of Study:
The grant will be awarded for Postgraduate (Research) in Drone Technology for Habitat Mapping.
The position will provide a salary to the winning candidates for 3 years.
Applications are open for international students.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Two-year master’s degree (120 ECTS points) in Aquatic Science & Technology or similar degree with an academic level equivalent to a two-year master’s degree.
- Previous experience in marine, aquatic or ecological research.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Some experience in planning and conducting fieldwork.
- Interest in research and for working within the field of marine and aquatic sciences.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- To take part in this educational program, seekers are advised to be registered as a PhD degree student before the application deadline. After being accepted, claimants can fill in the online application form. Applications must be submitted as one pdf file containing all materials to be given consideration.
- Must attach the cover sheet with contact information, curriculum vitae, cover letter, grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma, and Brief research proposal.
- For taking admission, a student must have received a high grade on the master’s thesis (10 or 12). DTU does not admit PhD students with a grade point average below 6 (7-point grading scale).
- If English isn’t your first language we have a range of courses to help you improve your English language skills.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 15, 2019