The scholarship offers a rewarding and challenging job in an international environment. It will also provide a salary to the candidates for 3 years.
The Technical University of Denmark is inviting outstanding candidates to apply for the PhD award in Design and Fiber Fabrication of Neural Devices. The grant is open for international students for the academic session 2020-2021.
At Technical University of Denmark, students interested in a research-oriented program or an applied program will have plenty of options in Denmark.
Technical University of Denmark is an international elite technical university that offers a range of academy profession program opportunities for the students.
PhD degree program.
Field of Study:
The studentships are awarded for a PhD degree program in Design and Fiber Fabrication of Neural Devices.
The position will provide a salary to the candidates for 3 years.
Students from any nationality are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Have a two-year master’s degree (120 ECTS points) or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to a two-year master’s degree in Physics, Materials Science or Engineering. Documented experience with optical fiber fabrication and extrusion process
- Experience with optical materials and experimental fiber-optics.
- Basic knowledge within Neurophotonics field (preferred, if any).
- An excellent academic performance record from a good scientific institution.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Submit your online application no later than the given deadline. Applications must be submitted as one PDF file containing all materials to be given consideration. To apply, please open the link “Online Application“, fill out the online application form, and attach all your materials in English in one PDF file.
- Candidates must submit a letter motivating the application (cover letter), One-page document expressing the main research interests of the applicant, Curriculum Vitae, Grade transcripts & BSc/MSc diploma – Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system and List of publications (if any)
- For taking admission, candidates should have a two-year master’s degree (120 ECTS points) or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to a two-year master’s degree in Physics, Materials Science or Engineering.
- If English isn’t your first language we have a range of courses to help you improve your English language skills.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
January 15, 2020.