Take the first step toward your higher education goals with the Australia International Awards. Swinburne University of Technology is offering the award program for undergraduate students who want to study in Australia.
This scholarship is available for all international students from across the globe, who are undertaking the undergraduate program for the academic 2020-21.
Swinburne University of Technology, located in Melbourne, Australia.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Australia International Awards will be awarded in any subject offered by the University.
The Australian Grant, along with the Education Fund, provides many benefits to highly inspiring and excellent qualified scholars at the Swinburne University of Technology.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the Swinburne University of Technology before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- To be qualified, applicants must follow the standards as per their country guidelines.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the Swinburne University of Technology. After getting enrolled, all applications must be submitted online.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants aspirants need to meet the entrance requirement of the university.
- Applicants require showing their English language ability by submitting a satisfactory certificate.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
April 30, 2021.