The organizers are presenting this opportunity for all the UK and EU applicants for pursuing their research degree program at Swansea University.
It is very important for you to give your career a good start. Therefore, you can do this with participating in the Welsh Government’s Fully Funded KESS II MRES program in the UK.
At Swansea University, the participants will get the best facilities for their research programs. They will pursue their studies with the guidance of experienced researchers and career-making guides.
Swansea University was established in 1920 as a University College of Swansea. It is a public research university which received its university status in 2207 as Swansea University.
Phd degree program.
Field of Study:
They can pursue a research degree program in the field of Multi-trophic aquaponics in urban development-innovation in the circular economy at the university.
The program will cover the full cost of UK and EU tuition fees, plus a stipend. It will be a maximum of £11,702 p.a. dependent upon the applicant’s financial circumstances as assessed in section C point 4 on the KESS II Participant Proposal Form.
Students from the UK and EU are eligible.
Below are the eligibility criteria for this scholarships.
- The participants must have attained a specific qualification or a certain level of education, and the resident in or employed in the East Wales region at the time of enrollment.
- Also, be register as a full-time student.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- To apply for the award, you need to take admission in a research degree program at the university and then most importantly complete the KESS II East Participant Proposal Form with the KESS II Supplementary Form in order to apply for the grant.
- Furthermore, please contact Professor Carlos Garcia de Leaniz (email@example.com) or Mr Paul Howes (CSAR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding the information on the area of research.
- You need to submit degree certificates, reference, curriculum vitae, language proof (if required), with all the supporting documents given on the participant proposal form.
Applicants are required to have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in Bio Science or a related subject.
- You will be asked to satisfy the entire English language requirement.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Scholarship Link: ◄–
August 5, 2019