To support students as much as possible in a variety of ways, Swansea University’s College of Engineering is delighted to offer a Fully Funded PhD Scholarship.
The program is open to all EU, UK, and International students who wish to study PhD in engineering field at Swansea Engineering College.
Swansea University’s College of Engineering offers a spectacular environment in which to study or conduct research. Swansea University is a research-led university that provides the perfect balance of outstanding learning and research that matches an excellent quality of life.
Studying at SU, you will join a world-class research institute with grand ambitions. SUCE provides a fantastic start to the future career of its employees and students with world-class research, industry and excellent facilities.
Master Degree program.
Field of Study:
Scholarships are available in Nanotechnology, Engineering, Electrochemistry, Spectroscopy, Chemistry, Materials Science.
The university will provide grants as the following:
- The program covers the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees and an annual stipend of £14,296.
- The program covers the entire cost of tuition fees only for international candidates.
- There will be additional funds available for research expenses.
All international Students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be accepted from the EU, UK, and International students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Nanotechnology, Engineering, Electrochemistry, Spectroscopy, Chemistry, Materials Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants should have a 2.1 or above in their undergraduate degree in Materials Engineering/Chemistry/Physics/Chemical Engineering/Nanotechnology or a related subject.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants need to download the College of Engineering PGR application and submit a complete application with required documents to Dr. Iain Aldous (email@example.com)
- Supporting Documents: CV, Cover letter, Degree certificates, and transcripts, and References
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree with 2.1 or above GPA
- Language Requirement: SUCE would normally expect the academic and English Language requirements to be met by point of application. For details on the University’s English Language entry requirements, please visit – http://www.swansea.ac.uk/admissions/english-language-requirements/
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Scholarship Link: ◄–
May 10, 2019.