If you want to earn a bachelor’s degree in the U.S., then the merit award is a good one that Susquehanna University provides for you.
The scholarship is eligible for foreign academically qualified candidates who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree course at the United States university.
The Susquehanna University as the Lutheran Missionary Institute is a research university located in Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania. It is a private, liberal arts college located in central rural Pennsylvania, and is committed to undergraduate education only.
The university allows students by helping everyone in somehow out of reach co-curricular activities. Candidates will also have the chance to gain special educational opportunities.
Undergraduate degree program
Field of Study:
Graduate in any subject area.
Every promising scholar can obtain the reward amount of up to $40,000, and it is renewable annually as long as you’ve got good educational advancement and complete-time admissions.
Applicants from all across the globe are welcomed.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- Such honors are largely based on academic results, your qualifications and the quality of your academic program.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- Participants are encouraged to apply for enrollment to the bachelor’s degree course through a foreign request or a standard university form.
- Candidates should you include a passport copy, two letters of recommendation school report form should be sent directly to the admission bureau.
- Candidates must possess a Certificate of High School Level.
- The University wants TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo English test scores for enrollment.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 1, 2020.