Outstanding students are welcoming to apply for the MBA Scholarships offered by the Stockholm School of Economics. The grant is available for international students for 2020-2021 entry.
The funding program will support the best-qualified students from across the world who want to pursue postgraduate Taught Masters programs at the Stockholm School of Economics.
Stockholm School of Economics is among Europe’s leading business schools offering BSc, MSc, and MBA courses and also highly respected research programs for PhD and Executive.
Stockholm School of Economics MBA provides you a rare opportunity to enhance your experience and expertise as well as build an influential network.
Masters Degree plan.
Field of Study:
The masters degree program will be awarded in a subject of MBA.
MBA Scholarship 2021 is built on collaboration among Dagens Industri, Stockholm School of Economics and utbildning.se. It includes the full tuition fee of SEK 495,000 + VAT for the Executive MBA Program at Stockholm School of Economics.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a master degree at the Stockholm School of Economics before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants will have outstanding English proficiency is already a requirement.
- Applicants will have an academic degree of at least three years, and at least five years of practical work-life experience.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a master degree at the Stockholm School of Economics before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
June 22, 2020.