The program is open to all international freshmen who want to achieve a bachelor degree from St. Edward but need financial help to pursue this academic dream in the United States.
Don’t hesitate to apply for St. Edward’s University academic programs and take your career to the next level.
St. Edward’s University is an independent Catholic university that promotes excellence in teaching and learning. Through its development programs, students can enhance their knowledge and skills to take advantage of more challenging employment opportunities.
Founded by the Congregation of Holy Cross in 1877, St. Edward’s University provides 10 master’s degree programs and undergraduate degrees in more than 50 areas of study. The university is located in Austin, Texas.
Undergraduate degree programs.
Field of Study:
The grant will be awarded for academic programs in any subject.
The university will provide awards range from $10,000 to $24,000 annually according to students’ tests score or GPA. The higher your test score and the higher your GPA, the more you will qualify for.
- President’s Distinguished Scholarship: $24,000 annually (SAT- 1350 or ACT -29, and 3.7 GPA)
- President’s Excellence Scholarship: $22,000 annually (SAT -1300 or ACT -28, and 3.6 GPA)
- President’s Achievement Scholarship: $20,000 annually (SAT – 1250 or ACT -26, and 3.5 GPA)
- President’s Merit Scholarship: $18,000 annually (SAT – 1200, or ACT – 25, and 3.4 GPA)
- Dean’s Excellence Scholarship: $16,000 annually (SAT – 1150, or ACT – 23, and 3.3 GPA)
- Dean’s Achievement Scholarship: $12,000 annually (SAT – 1100, or ACT – 22, and 3.2 GPA)
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship: $10,000 annually (SAT – 1000 or ACT – 19, and 3.0 GPA)
- Edwardian Scholarship: $5,000 annually S. citizens residing outside of Texas also qualify for this additional award. Note: Holy Cross high school graduates are not eligible for the Edwardian Scholarship.
Aspirants from all nationality are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Students must be a freshman.
- Candidates must have combined SAT score 1000, or ACT score 19.
- Students must have a 3.0 GPA.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- No additional application is required for the award. When students apply to St. Edward’s University, they will automatically consider for the academic awards.
- High-school transcripts, SAT or ACT Scores, Essay, Academic Recommendation, Copy of Permanent Resident Card (if applicable), and proof of English language proficiency.
- Candidates must take the SAT or ACT to be considered for the academic program at St. Edward
- Applicants must have one of the following PSAT, TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, AP Exam, IB Exam or GCE/GCSE as the proof of the English language proficiency.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
February 1, 2020.