The program is open for international students who want to pursue a master’s degree at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in the US.
The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary is implementing the F-1 International Student funding to support students in their career for the outstanding oversea students.
At Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, They prepare students for a broad range of careers and also helps students develop knowledge and skills that help them become leaders in a professional world.
Founded in 1859, the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary is a Southern Baptist seminary in the US. It is the oldest of the six seminaries affiliated with the Southern Baptist Convention.
Postgraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Pursuing a masters degree program in any subject offered by the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary.
Students will receive the amount of $1,600 per academic year.
Aspirants from all over the world are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Students must be enrolled full-time in a masters-level program at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary.
- Students must be taking courses at the Louisville campus.
- Students taking both on-campus and Internet courses are eligible to apply if enrolled in a greater number of on-campus hours than online hours.
- Students must maintain good academic standing for eligibility.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- For grasping the opportunity, students are obliged to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary and also complete the College Board Profile.
- Must attach your academic transcripts and financial support evidence
- Applicants must hold a bachelors degree and also have an F-1 visa
- An official TOEFL score report is required for the admission of non-native English speakers.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
January 1, 2020.