The School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London is pleased to announce the International Postgraduate Merit program in the Department of Economics.
This wonderful bursary is available for International students who wish to achieve a postgraduate taught master’s degree at SOAS in the UK.
SOAS University of London was founded in 1916 as a public research university and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It ranked 4th globally in Development Studies and has a wide range of degree level courses.
The university offers over 350 undergraduate, 100 one-year masters‘ or PhD level program in every department. At SOAS, the applicants will learn from the brilliant teachers and lecturers who are devoted to helping candidates in building a bright future.
Masters degree program.
Field of Study:
They can join MSc Development Economics, MSc Economics, MSc Economics with reference to Environment and Development, MSc Global Economic Governance and Policy, MSc International Finance and Development, MSc Political Economy of Development, and MSc Research for International Development at the university.
The free tuition program will provide a reduction of £2,500 towards tuition fees.
Candidates from any nationality can apply for this scholarships.
To be eligible for the opportunity s, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be scheduled to start your study at the SOAS in September 2019.
- If you have applied for another scholarship or award to study at SOAS, the higher amount will be awarded.
- You must be self-funded and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- The sponsorship will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
Applying procedure Instructions:
Choose your subject wisely and register your place in a postgraduate taught master’s degree program at the university. You will be automatically considered and awarded and be notified at the same time as they are offered a place.
- Participants with an undergraduate UK upper second-class honours degree and higher or the International equivalent are required. But they are also required to have met the intended program entry criteria; this may include a specific subject, i.e. Economics or a related subject. Please check the country website page for knowing about the additional information for the admission.
- If your country language is not English, then you are advised to take TOEFL or IELTS test for showing you English language excellence.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
Open for September 2019.