The SOAS University of London is proud to present its Global Undergraduate Research Award for the educational year 2020-2021 to be studied in UK.The award is available to domestic as well as foreign students.
This awards are given to offering financial assistance to participants during the summer to undertake an independent study project. The work to be funded by the grant will require a 10,000 word essay on the student’s preference of an accepted subject.
SOAS University London is located in London, England. It was established in 1916, and is renowned for researching Asia, Africa and the Middle East as the world’s top university.
It is a renowned university where participants can study world-class, mainly in law, politics, economics, finance and management, studies of development, languages and cultures, history, arts, and others. The university is home to 5,237 students, 26 per cent of whom are foreign.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
SOAS University London will be awarding multiple prizes worth up to £571 each. Such levels of financial assistance will help to cover the expense of an independent research project.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the SOAS University of London before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must be full time graduates.
- Scholarships are accessible only to present applicants.
- At the time of participation the participants must be 18 or older.
- This can be remembered that professional experience is equivalent to a university degree.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the SOAS University of London before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send reference form, transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
April 30, 2020.