Education is an important commodity in today’s world. Exploring this research significance, SOAS University London is giving funding to bright students for the Anthony Dicks Memorial Global Awards.
There will be two scholarships offered to people from developing countries who plan to pursue postgraduate coursework at the UK university.
SOAS University of London was founded in 1916 and is a public research university based in London, England. It is a constituent college of the Federal University of London and the world leader in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East study.
Students at SOAS University London will be supported by people who actually care about their education and excited regarding the current world in which we live and are motivated to question traditional views and think globally
Masters degree plan.
Field of Study:
Any full-time LLM programs taught as shown below:
- LLM (Master of Laws)
- LLM in Environmental Law and Sustainable Development
- LLM in Human Rights, Conflict and Justice
- LLM in International Commercial and Economic Law
- LLM in International Law
- LLM in Islamic Law
- LLM in Law and Gender
- LLM in Law, Development and Globalization
SOAS University London will deliver a £ 5000 stipend for eligible students to finance their master’s thesis in law. There are two prizes, £ 5000 each.
Applications from developed countries are open. Here is a list of developing nations.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicant must be living in a developing country.
- Applicant has an unrestricted admission bid to pursue SOAS full-time LLM.
- Applicant wouldn’t have taught or performed in a high-income country for one (scholarly) year or over.
- Applicant must acquire a degree of first-class recognition from either a UK organization or similar abroad.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- Participants must participate in the university’s postgraduate coursework. Participants should fill in the application form for this award.
- The university must ask for a passport copy, educational records of all the previous school studied, a description of the grading system for any degree earned outside the UK, two references, a curriculum vitae, and a cover letter.
- Applicants should be awarded a first-class degree from a UK university or comparable in other countries.
- The applicants must fulfill the university’s English language criteria.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
February 20, 2020.