This study program is activated for both domestic and international students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree course at the Singapore Management University.
The School of Information Systems at Singapore Management University is delighted to announce the SOA Scholarships for highly motivated and talented candidates.
Singapore Management University provides high-quality education in all specialties for affordable costs. It also offers students great exposure to building their career dreams.
The Singapore Management University has a modern education system and gives advance procedural knowledge and preparing students for the end of the semester. There are a various diploma, bachelor, masters, and other research courses.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
The University will provide the award amount of up to $6,000 to the winning candidates.
Students from Singapore and all over the globe are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Full-time Singapore Management University BAcc undergraduates of any nationality.
- Proceeding to the second year of study.
- Good academic achievements.
- Demonstrate leadership potential.
- A good sense of citizenship within the School of Accountancy and Singapore Management University community.
- Evidence of financial hardship.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- Candidates must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that they can via the Applicant’s Self Service.
- After applying online, please upload the following documents using the online upload function at Applicant’s Self Service. Academic results/transcripts/certificates must clearly show the applicant’s name and the name and logo of the awarding institution.
- NRIC for Singapore Citizens; NRIC and Passport Particulars Page for Permanent Residents, Passport Particulars Page and Singapore Student Pass for Non-citizens, Secondary school examination results, High school examination results, University results
- Applicants must have a minimum of 12 years of formal education with good passes in a national/international examination that is recognized for the purpose of admission.
- Aspirants should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Singapore Management University.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 19, 2020