The educational award is available for talented international female candidates who wish to undertake undergraduate degree coursework at the Singapore Management University.
Applications are being accepted for the Shirin Fozdar Scholarship from the best and brilliant aspirants. This award is provided by the Singapore Management University for the academic year 2020/21.
Singapore Management University is the perfect preparation for an international workplace, giving you international experience. Students will have plenty of amazing choices to upgrade your education.
Singapore Management University is a world-class research university that offers various courses and helps prepare students for success with their undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The university will provide all the following study expenses:
- Each award is valued at $15,000 and tenable for the recipient’s one year of study.
- The award will offer financial support towards the recipient’s annual subsidized tuition fee. The recipient may be in concurrent receipt of a bursary for cash allowance, subject to fulfillment of its eligibility criteria.
- The recipients are required to be actively involved in community outreach activities and events under the Shirin Fozdar Programmers in the year of the award, for up to 30 hours of service.
Foreign female students are eligible to apply for this application .
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Full-time female foreign undergraduates enrolled in any degree program.
- Good academic results.
- Demonstrated financial needs (gross monthly household per ca-pita income not exceeding $1,900).
- Demonstrated leadership potential.
- Active CCA and/or community service involvement (including SFP-funded C4SR projects).
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- In order to apply, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that they can via the Applicant’s Self Service.
- After applying online, please upload the following documents using the online upload function at Applicant’s Self Service. Academic results/transcripts/certificates must clearly show the applicant’s name and the name and logo of the awarding institution.
- For admission, the applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record.
- Aspirants should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Singapore Management University.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 19, 2020.