The Singapore Management University is encouraging students to become a part of the Global SMU-School of Information Systems Scholarship for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is exclusively open for both domestic and international students.
Students are getting knowledge and expertise at this university to prepare for their professional careers. The university aims to reflect the ideals of integrity, partnership and diversity and has a strong commitment to equality for jobs.
Singapore Management University is formed in 2000, and is the third self-governing university in Singapore. It provides a variety of undergraduate, graduate and professional degree programs in a very affordable mode for foreign applicants.
The universities support participants build technical as well as academic expertise in any field of study. This also offers the participants with networking, career opportunities and instructional resources on curating, evaluating, campaigning and more.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The awards are as under;
- The program’s quantum differs on a case-by-case basis.
- The grant will be used to pay for university for the beneficiaries.
- The receivers can request for a cash allowance scholarship.
- The award is feasible for one year, subject to good educational results and the financial situation of the applicant.
- The applicants are allowed to support with School of Information Systems activities when necessary.
Aspirants from across the globe are eligible.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the Singapore Management University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must have good leadership competencies.
- Applicants must have exceptional academic performance.
- Selection will be provided to financially vulnerable applicants that have used up to 90% of the university fees payable by Singaporean students in all applicable refinance / rebate programs.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the Singapore Management University before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 19, 2020.