Applicants are invited to become a part of the Provost International Fellowship for the academic year 2020-2021.
The program aims to attract high achieving commencing international students enrolling in doctoral and masters coursework programs at Simon Fraser University in Canada.
Simon Fraser University was established in 1962 and is a public research university based in British Columbia, Canada. It has three campuses offering undergraduate, teacher, and graduate programs.
The university offers programs for a wide range of students including students considering or preparing careers as school teachers, in-service teachers and students from a number of fields.
Masters and Doctoral degree plans.
Field of Study:
The masters and doctoral degree programs will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The Fellowship has a valuation equal to the student’s tuition depending on the full-time fee for the research program, which is estimated to be worth around $1,666 per academic term ($5,000 per year) and will be remitted on a per-term basis.
Students from all the world are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral or master degree at the Simon Fraser University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants should have a GPA of first class (Simon Fraser University equivalent of 3.67).
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral or master degree at the University of Maastricht before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–