The educational award is open to attract foreign students who want to pursue a master’s or PhD degree course at the university. The goal of this bursary is to give financial support for the needy students.
If enthusiastic for studying in China then apply for the great opportunity Graduate Scholarship announced by the Shanghai Jiao Tong University within the period of 2020.
Shanghai Jiao Tong University has offers a variety of funding options for Chinese and foreign students by which they will reach their aim. Students will get a friendly and academically challenging environment for their studies.
Established in 1896, the Shanghai Jiao Tong University is one of the most prestigious universities in China. It has 30 schools, 31 research institutions and 13 affiliated hospitals, offering a wide range of degree programs and online courses.
Masters and Doctoral degree programs.
Field of Study:
The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
The bursary will only cover the university’s standard tuition of 28,900RMB/Year for master’s programs (Approx. USD 4,200/ Year) and RMB 45,500/Year for Doctoral programs s (Approx. USD 6,600/Year).
International students can apply for this funding opportunity.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Applicants for a master program must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants for the doctoral program must have a master’s degree.
- Freshmen in a professional degree program are not qualified.
- Applicants should be Non-Chinese citizen without physical and mental problems.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- To apply for this award, you are required to apply for a master or PhD degree course at SJTU. Applicants should complete the application procedures in time according to the requirements of the university.
- Candidates will need to provide these supporting documents: scan copy of notarized degree certificates, scan copy of notarized transcripts, scan copy of passport, personal statement and study plan, scan copy of Language certificate and score report. International students whose first language are English, or obtained the degree from an English program in an English speaking country are exempt and two recommendation letters from associate professors or scholars with higher academic titles. Then upload both the translated and original documents onto the application system.
- For being admitted, candidates are required to hold a bachelors Degree for master program and must-haves masters Degree for doctoral program.
- Applicants for programs taught in English must complete the IELTS (minimum score 6) or TOEFL (minimum score 90). International students whose first language are English, or obtained the degree from an English program in an English speaking country are exempt.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Scholarship Link: ◄–
- December 15, 2019
- March 31, 2020