Candidates are encouraged to apply to the Shandong University funded China Construction Eighth Engineering Division (CCEED) funding for foreign student. The grant is issued for the 2020–2021 educational year.
The funding is distributed specifically to foreign students who wish to study the two-year master’s program of “International Project Management”.
As among the New Chinese Higher Education Universities initiative, Shandong University is the first, chartered constitution-run university.
The university offers applicants a broad variety of opportunities to develop in a lively, stimulating atmosphere and explore new directions. Shandong invites the innovative and emerging potential to educate students with advanced capabilities.
Master’s degree plan.
Field of Study:
The master’s degree program will be awarded in International Project Management.
The university tuition fee for the academic year 2020-2021 would be issued by the China Construction Eighth Engineering division.
Students from across the globe except Chinese are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a master’s degree at the Shandong University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must be stable Non-Chinese people, at or over the age of 18.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Indonesian and Korean applicants are most favored.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a master’s degree at the Shandong University before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
June 20, 2020.