The program is designed for both domestic and international claimants who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Have you completed your high school study and confused about how to accomplish your undergraduate degree in which university in the USA? If so, then you no need to worry, Saint Joseph’s University is currently offering International undergraduate financial aid for high school seniors.
The university provides the best career opportunities for students to acquire academic skills, responsibility, self-discipline, decision-making, and resources to assist them to reach their academic goals.
Founded in 1851, Saint Joseph’s University has over 4,600 traditional, full-time undergraduates studying in over 40 academic majors and more than 900 challenging courses. It offers 60 undergraduate majors, 53 graduate programs, 28 study-abroad programs, 12 special-study options, and co-op programs.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Undergraduate degree program in any subject taught at university.
The university will provide the award amount varies according to The grants programs.
Domestic and International students are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
Applicants must have an outstanding academic and achievement records.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- For taking advantage of this grant, aspirants are required to apply for the undergraduate degree coursework at the Saint Joseph’s University.
- As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- Two letters of recommendation from outside your immediate family
- One letter assessing your academic ability
- One letter attesting to after-school involvement
- Home school transcript
- Standardized test scores (ACT or SAT)
- Course outlines or syllabi
- Aspirants must have a high school diploma or recognized equivalent for admission to Saint Joseph’s University.
- Claimants need to meet the English language requirements for the program.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Varies according to the program.