Ryerson University offers these grants for supporting those brilliant aspirants who will enroll in full-time secondary school studies at any Ontario University.
Ryerson University is welcoming aspirants from all over the world to take part in the International Secondary School Merit program in Canada for the academic year 2020-2021.
The program gives a range of solutions and employment opportunities for students to help them plan their career and find work. It provides candidates top-class facilities across campuses to support their learning as well as their social life.
Ryerson University approved by the Federation of Law Societies of Canada to begin working towards establishing social justice and innovation-focused law school. It is ranked 4th in Ontario and 10th in Canada by student enrollment.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
Secondary school studies taught at university.
The studentship will be awarded worth up to $5,000.
Candidates from all around the world.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- The applicant must be currently enrolled in full-time secondary school studies (i.e. at least three Ontario Grade 12 U/M courses, or Canadian provincial/international equivalents, within the 2019-2020 regular secondary school years).
- Candidate must have been continuously enrolled in full-time secondary school studies and be enrolling in a post-secondary institution for the first time. Eligible candidates must be admitted to an undergraduate degree program and satisfy any/all conditions included in an official offer of admission.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- To be considered for this education award, claimants are required to take admission at any Ontario University. After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for the studentship.
- Applicant must have to attach a CV, personal statement, and portfolio, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- For gaining admission in postgraduate degree, aspirants are required to hold their previous degree study certificates.
- Applicants from a country where English is not the first language, are required to present proof of English Language Proficiency at a satisfactory level.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
February 1, 2020