The RWTH Aachen University is now supporting the education of international students through its exciting International PhD Position. Students entering the first year in any Doctoral degree in the upcoming fall term are invited to apply for the scheme.
The educational award encourages exceptionally qualified students at the university that wish to pursue a doctorate degree program in the field of Polymer Rheology.
Formed in 1870, RWTH Aachen University is an open research university offering an undergraduate , postgraduate, and doctoral-level programs.
The university has a range of institutes which provide technical experience, workshops, seminars for visitors and trips to industry.
PhD degree plan.
Field of Study:
The doctoral degree program will be awarded in Polymer Rheology.
The salary will be provided by RWTH Aachen University corresponding to level EG 13 TV-L. It will hire the successful candidate as a permanent employee.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral degree at the RWTH Aachen University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must also hold a (or equivalent) Masters degree in Physics, Chemistry , Engineering or a related area.
- Applicants must have strong skills in spoken and written English and should contribute to teaching during their degree.The vacancy is accessible to people of any nationality; German knowledge is not necessary.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the RWTH Aachen University.Once approved, all fresh applicants will be authorized to
apply and send the application via email to secretary-physchem2-at-pc.rwth-aachen.de.
or by post to: RWTH Aachen University Lehrstuhl fu?r Physikalische Chemie II und Institut fu?r Physikalische Chemie Dr Carlos G. Lopez
Landoltweg 2 52074 Aachen
- Must submit a resume/CV, academic certificates, and transcripts.
- For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for your chosen program.
- Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
July 13, 2020.