The Institute of Technical and Macro molecular Chemistry (ITMC) at RWTH Aachen University is accepting requests for a Doctoral position in Material Science.
Adams group’s goal is to focus on creating and applying nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) technologies alone or in combination with other analytical methods.
The RWTH Aachen University was founded in 1870, and is among the 11 Universities of Excellence in Germany.
The university offers applicants with outstanding advantages and wonderful career opportunities. It promotes women’s careers and takes care of disabled employee’s needs, and also improves job performance.
PhD degree plan.
Field of Study:
Doctoral assistance in the area of material science will be granted.
This PhD work is rewarded for the academic year 2020-2021 with 67 per cent E13 TVL with a 3-year fixed term.
If you would like to inquire regarding citizenship, please feel free to contact us at this email address: Alina.Adams@itmc.rwth-aachen.de.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Applicants have a successful degree in chemistry, physics, materials science or a related field.
- Applicants have incredible knowledge of data analytics applications (Excel, Origin …) and desire to learn MatLab.
- Applicants be prepared to spend part of her / his time elsewhere in different research initiatives and in seminars and conventions.
- Applicants must show effort, and work separately.
- Applicants must be ready to learn German.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- Candidates are allowed to take part in the university’s PhD program. they should then apply via the specified email: Alina.Adams@itmc.rwth-aachen.de.
- Applicants must upload college documents, certificates, resumes and their applications.
- Candidates must review the Guidelines for Submission tab.
- All applicants should have outstanding English language skills, in both oral and in writing.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 31, 2020.