The Royal Holloway, University Of London is delighted to offer the REED Innovation Scholarship available for all international students, who wish to take part in undergraduate degree program at the university .
This scholarship has been established by Sir Alec Reed for undergraduate students of any discipline, to reward and encourage innovative and creative problem solving. The scholarship is a £15,000 cash award, £5,000 paid each year for the first three years of study.
Royal Holloway University of London, located in Egham Hill, Egham TW20 0EX, UK.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
REED Innovation Scholarship program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
£15,000 cash award (£5,000 paid each year in equal instalments at the start of each term).
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
The qualifying criteria are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the Royal Holloway, University Of London before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must have with minimum expected or final grades at GCE A-level of AAA or equivalent and a strong scholarship statement.
- Shortlisted applicants may be interviewed by Sir Alec Reed for final decision-making on the scholarship award.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the Royal Holloway, University Of London. After you have received an invitation to apply you can then proceed to submit an application via the online application portal.
- The following documents must be provided at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, Copies of academic transcripts, Certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- If your education has not been completed in the English language, you will be asked to show an acceptable standard of English proficiency.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
May 09, 2022