Whether you are thinking to join an undergraduate, postgraduate, or a postgraduate research degree program. Robert Gordon University is offering the RGU Scholarship and Financial awards program to study at your chosen level.
These financial awards are available with the purpose of supporting those international students who dream to undertake any degree level course in the UK.
Robert Gordon University was founded in 1992 as an educational institution in the 18th century. It is a public research university which has a wide range of disciplines from BA/BSc to PhD.
Robert Gordon University is a perfect place to start the applicant’s career with all essentials. At RGU, students will have academic excellence and state-of-the-art-facilities. They will build a bright future in their chosen fields with the support of university’s teachers.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programs.
Field of Study:
They can either join an undergraduate, postgraduate, or a postgraduate research degree program at the university.
Each fund has a different value such as ;
- Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate financial aid positions will provide a full year’s tuition fee for one year of study.
- RGU Financial Award for Full Time on Campus Masters Course fund will give £2,000 discount towards master’s course tuition fee.
- RGU Financial Award for Full Time On-Campus Undergraduate Courses position is going to provide £3,000 discount towards one year of the undergraduate tuition fee. And
- RGU Financial Award for Full Time on Campus Research Students grant will also provide £3,000 discount towards one year of the postgraduate research tuition fee.
Applicants from the world-wide are encouraged to apply.
- An applicant must be a self-funding student.
Applying procedure Instructions:
- There are four types of awards are given. Candidates must have to enroll in a degree level course at the university. Once they enrolled themselves, they are eligible to complete the application form for the Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate Scholarship and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For the other three grants, there is no separate application required, aspirants will be automatically awarded after enrolling in a degree program.
- Academic transcripts, copy or scan of the passport, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof must be submitted.
- That will depend upon which course a participant wants to apply.
- If your local language is not English, then taking a TOEFL or IELTS test and showing your English language proficiency is a must.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
June 30, 2019, for Vice-Chancellor’s Undergraduate Scholarship.
Note: The deadline for RGU Financial Award for Full Time on Campus Masters Course, Campus Undergraduate Courses, and Campus Research Students will be based on the course application dates.