If you accept a degree course at RMIT, you have a chance to apply for a scholarship towards your tuition fees. RMIT University is pleased to offer the Science Engineering & Health Scholarships for Thai Students.
The scholarship is open for students from Thailand to study graduate degree or diploma, advanced diploma, associate degree program at the RMIT’s College of Science, Engineering and Health.
RMIT University was founded in 1887, globally recognized for its contribution to architecture. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate and vocational programs and courses that are global in focus and practical in application. RMIT is a global university of technology, design, and enterprise.
Scholarship is available for the graduate degree or diploma.
Field of Study:
Scholarship is available for the programs such as Architecture, Art, Biomedical Science, Building, Business, Communication, Design, Education, Engineering, Fashion, Game Design, Health Science, Information Technology, Law, Science, and Social Science offered by the College of Science Engineering and Health.
- The total value of the scholarship is AU$15,000, paid in the first semester of the first year.
- This scholarship can contribute toward your tuition fees.
Citizens of Thailand are eligible for the scholarship.
Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must be Thailand citizen
- Candidates must be applied from Thailand
- Applicants achieve a Credit average in your highest level of education award
- Applicant must be enrolling for Semester 2, 2019 in a diploma, advanced diploma, associate degree or bachelor’s degree offered by RMIT’s College of Science, Engineering and Health
Applying procedure Instructions:
If you will receive an offer to study at the university then submit the application form or enroll for Semester 2, 2019 in a diploma, advanced diploma, associate degree or bachelors degree offered by RMIT’s College of Science, Engineering and Health.
- Select an eligible program.
- Submit an application to study at RMIT.
- Receive an offer to study at RMIT.
To apply for the scholarship, an applicant must submit an application form for this scholarship.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
May 15, 2019.