A university degree is increasingly becoming a demand for white-collar jobs. Therefore, the Queensland University of Technology is providing QUT International PhD awards in Models of Intergenerational Learning and Living for academic year 2020-21.
The scholarship aims to support international students who want to apply for the PhD degree program in Australia.
Queensland University of Technology is located the urban coastal city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
PhD degree plan.
Field of Study:
QUT International PhD Awards is offered in a subject of business by the university.
The qualified students shall enjoy the following benefits:
- Research sponsored scholarship of A$33,386 per year for three (3) years conditional to adequate progression and full-time study.
- A QUT Higher Degree Study University Fees Sponsorship is for three (3) years for foreign applicants.
Applications from across the globe are acceptable.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a doctoral degree at the Queensland University of Technology before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants should have awareness of spatial syntax mapping, data collection and analyzing skills and abilities for analyze the built environment.
- Applicants should have the capacity to connect with industry professionals, senior citizens, undergraduates, foreign educators and partner organizations.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- In order to apply for the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a doctoral degree at the Queensland University of Technology. After that, the support will be awarded on the recommendation of the relevant faculty.
- Applicants must submit academic references, CV, research, and publication record.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
December 18, 2020