The Queensland University of Technology welcomes students to apply for the Financial Hardship Bursary of Science and Engineering for the 2020/21 session.
The academic award is open for aspirants from all over the world to study the Queensland University of Technology coursework of undergraduate and postgraduate degree.
The Queensland University of Technology was established in 1989 and is a university of public research in Australia. It has enrolled 48,503 students from over 100 countries, including 8,218 international students.
Students can choose their career in any interesting field while studying in QUT. In order to better meet the needs of students, academics, and researchers, it provides high-quality learning, teaching, and research areas.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree plans.
Field of Study:
The undergraduate and postgraduate program in any subject offered by the university will be awarded.
The university will provide the successful students with the total reward of $1,500 for one year.
Applications from around the world are considered.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- From a low level of income.
- Face economic difficulties
- Registered or applying for a degree in undergraduate or postgraduate training offered by our Faculty of Science and Engineering.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants must be required to take admission to the university’s undergraduate and postgraduate degree in order to access this educational program. We will then go through the online portal for the application form.
- All candidates must submit the following reports for all bank accounts, spanning the last two months, Individual transaction history. Make sure your name is included with your current account balance. We can not accept files from Word, Excel or CSV.
- Proof of earnings.
- Evidence of parent / caregiver’s earnings while financially dependent and/or living at home .
- Evidence of profits of the partner (if partnered).
- Centrelink Income Statement for Youth Allowance, Austudy, ABSTUDY or other allowance or benefit if the Centrelink consent form has not been completed.
- For admission, applicants must meet minimum overall grade average point (GPA) of 5.5 on the QUT 7-point scale across your QUT course and meet the university’s entry requirements.
- Students must improve their English language knowledge to help them meet the course entry requirements.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
February 24, 2020/