Queen’s University Belfast invites applicants to become a member of the Academic year 2020-21 International Office Undergraduate Grants.
The research support system seeks to provide support and empower undergraduate applicants to obtain academic excellence. The project is open to aspirants from all over the globe.
Queen’s University Belfast was established in 1810, and is among the UK’s top universities. It provides world-class education, and also educating management and citizenship in a modern society.
It is ranked 22nd worldwide for foreign outlook and is one of Britain’s renowned universities. This gives the applicants multiple job openings, interviews, activism and much more.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The funding is provided in any field for undergraduate classwork.
The University of Queen’s Belfast will reward the successful applicants as per their fee rate, which is as follows:
- 1 Fee rate: £2500,
- 2 Fee rate: £3000.
Aspirants from all over the globe are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- Applicants should keep an invitation for a position in a full-time Queen’s University undergraduate program.
- Applicants must be self funded (a first year of study grant is awarded and removed from gross tuition fees upon enrollment).
- Applicants will not be qualified for the grant if you receive support from an external sponsorship agency such as a foundation, a private entity or a government.
- Applicants may use their discount in combination with the Early Bird reward.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- Participants should be accepted to the Queen’s University of Belfast undergraduate course. Applicants will be immediately evaluated for the grant after enrollment.
- Candidates should submit a document, images, recommendation letter, CV, passport copy and all the required preceding markings.
- Applicants will have to review all University entrance criteria.
- Applicants should have exceptional English language skills to study in the UK.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Scholarship Link: ◄–