Candidates all over the globe are encouraged to apply for Postgraduate Grants in Business and Management by Queen Mary University in London.
There are 50 incentives for students from outside the United Kingdom to pursue a postgraduate degree at the Queen Mary University in London.
London’s Queen Mary University is based in London, England, and a federal university constituent institution. The university listed the world’s 110th and UK’s 13th best university in the world.
At London’s Queen Mary University, Students will discover resources embedded in their courses that will extend their expertise for their career path outside their academic skills.
Masters degree plan.
Field of Study:
MA and MSc in the courses below:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Accounting and Management
- MSc Business Analytics
- MA Creative Industries and Arts Organisation
- MA Heritage Management
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Financial Management
- MSc International Human Resource Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing
Studentship may provide £ 2000 for exceptional students in the School of Business and Management for a total-time Master’s program.
For this program, international students will apply.
The entry requirements are as follows;
- Candidates should have earned a first-class degree in the United Kingdom (or comparable) and those on the way to a first degree.
- In one of the 15 qualifying countries, candidates should be domiciled.
- Argentina, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidelines are intended for applicants who wish to apply for scholarships:
- You are required to take admission to the university postgraduate coursework. The grant does not require a separate application.
- The university can request documents from you for your degree, referee info. Curriculum Vitae (CV)/ Continuation and duplicate of the passport.
- Participants should have a decent second class degree from a UK university (other than psychiatric or dental), a certified equivalent from an approved foreign college or an equivalent technical degree.
- When English is not your first language, evidence of English competence should be given by IELTS, TOEFL or other appropriate proof.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 31, 2020