Every year Queen Mary University of London host a large number of scholarships for scholars who come to study at universities all over the UK. The university provides a large number of fully-funded positions for study on their one-year Master’s Courses.
If you are a high-achieving student with the ambition to change your future, then you will apply for the Chevening Partner Award for Economics at the Queen Mary University of London. The School of Economics & Finance is funding for this MSc Economics scholarships.
Queen Mary offers undergraduate, postgraduate taught programmers and postgraduate research degrees across the full disciplinary spectrum – including in subjects that you don’t always find at a Russell Group university.
Queen Mary University of London is one of the UK’s leading research-focused higher education institutions. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees across the full disciplinary spectrum.
Masters degree program.
Field of Study:
The sponsorship will be awarded to study a master’s course in the School of Economics & Finance.
- The awards cover full overseas tuition fees, as well as providing a stipend for living costs, air-fares, and a variety of other expenses.
- Chevening Scholars also benefit from a year-long program of events helping you experience the best of British culture and to make the most of your time in the UK.
Aspirants from Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma (Myanmar), Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep. of, Congo, Rep. of, Costa Rica, Cote D’ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, North, Korea, South, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, State of, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Lucia, St. Kitts and Nevis, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, The Falkland Islands, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- These awards are available for students coming from developing countries.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- To be applying for the opportunity applicants should get admission to any master’s program at Queen Mary.
- To be eligible for a Partner Award you must provide the following supporting documentation: Completed application form, Degree transcripts, Referee details, Statement of purpose, Curriculum Vitae (CV)/ Resume, IELTS/TOEFL certificate.
- To be in the running for this new position, you should contact their admissions staff to discuss your admission requirements.
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English,
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
November 5th, 2019