The grant is exclusively available for both UK and EU students in order to take a full-time PhD program at the university for the academic year 2020/21.
The Queen Mary University London is looking for highly motivated students to apply for the “Fully-funded PhD studentship in Mechanics of Composite Materials for Energy Storage”.
At Queen Mary University London, students will develop their analytical skills, teamwork and communication skills. Here, candidates can come to the forefront in the professional world and get employment opportunities.
Founded in 1785, Queen Mary University London is a truly global university and ranked 46th in a ranking of European universities by the Times Higher Education. It awarded over £2 million in studentships to prospective postgraduate students.
PhD degree program.
Field of Study:
The PhD support will be awarded in PhD studentship in Mechanics of Composite Materials for Energy Storage.
The university will cover tuition fees and provide an annual stipend for up to three and a half years (Currently set as £17,009 in 2019/20). Full funding is only available to Home/EU Applicants.
Candidates from the EU & UK are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- Candidates must have a first-class or good Upper Second Degree (or International equivalent), in engineering, mathematics, physics, materials science, chemistry or other closely-related disciplines.
- A relevant Masters level degree qualification.
- Solid and verifiable background in Mechanics of Materials and Finite Element Analysis.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- You need to take admission in the PhD degree program at the university. After being enrolled, they should send the following application documents to Dr Wei Tan via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- CV, cover letter, two academic referees, representative publications list.
- To be in the running for this new position, you should contact their admissions staff to discuss your admission requirements.
- Applicants must have excellent English communication and writing skills. If English is not your first language then you will require a valid English certificate equivalent to IELTS 6.5+ overall with a minimum score of 6 in Writing and 5.5 in all sections (Reading, Listening, Speaking), or other equivalent English certificate.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Scholarship Link: ◄–
January 6, 2020.