Are you ready for the chance of a lifetime? Are you planning to do your bachelor’s or masters abroad? Are you from outside the European Economic Area (EEA)? Apply for the Holland Scholarship!
“The best part of studying in Holland is that you are able to meet people from all over the world, experience the diversity among people and have an opportunity to work with an international team. What a precious experience it is!”
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science together with Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. This scholarship is meant for international students from outside the EEA who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands.
The scholarship is available for the bachelor’s or master’s degree program.
Field of Study:
The scholarship is available to study the subject offered by the university.
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies. The scholarship will be paid to you in installments by the Protestant Theological University after arrival in The Netherlands.
International students from outside the EEA.
The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s program at one of
- The participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice.
- You do not have a degree from an education facility in the Netherlands.
- Hold the nationality of one of the non-EU/EER member states;
- Not have lived in Europe for more than 12 months over the past 5 years;
- Never have studied in the Netherlands, except as an exchange student for 1 or 2 semesters;
- Have applied for admission to the international Master of Theology (in depth) program of PThU;
- Candidates should have an excellent study record and a particular commitment to their field of study and its ongoing development;
English Language Requirements:
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Applying procedure Instructions:
You can apply for the Holland Scholarship at the Dutch institution of your choice if you meet their selection criteria. You can apply for the Holland Scholarship at the Protestant Theological University until 1 May 2019.
At www.studyinholland.nl/hollandscholarship you can find an overview of participating Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences, as well as selected fields of study
- Write a motivation letter in which you make clear why you are the right candidate for a Holland Scholarship at the Protestant Theological University.
- You should send your application form and motivation letter for the Holland Scholarship Program at PThU to email@example.com.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
1 May 2019.