Develop your skills and abilities in USA without being financially burdened. The Portland State University is pleased to announce its International Student Retention Scholarships for academic session of 2020-21. All the international candidates can apply for this program.
The International Student Retention Scholarships supports outstanding students who want to accomplish a undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. It helps excellent students who exhibit amazing abilities and potential to achieve their career goals.
Portland State University, located in downtown Portland, Oregon, USA.
Field of Study:
International student retention scholarships will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Participants are given a $1,500 scholarship exemption for a period of six terms which is granted to foreign undergraduate and graduate students.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
To decide whether or not you are qualified for this program, review the requirements given:
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the Portland State University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates wishing to qualify for a scholarship:
- To seek the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the Portland State University before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must submit pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and awards, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants must have to submit any evidence of their English language ability.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
January 18, 2021.