Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company. It is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Opportunities may include:
- Attending orientation and training events, field trips, social activities, weekly seminars and opportunities to meet and interact with functional leaders
- Participating in performance reviews with your manager, who will provide coaching and guidance throughout your internship, as will your assigned mentor
- Giving a presentation about your work assignment and projects, as well as what you learned from the internship program
An internship with Phillips 66 Human Resources will develop you technically and professionally using skills you have acquired in college:
- Challenging projects and work assignments that will allow for practical application of foundational knowledge
- Personal interaction with office and field employees, Phillips 66 HR management and other interns
- Individual development through on-the-job assignments as well as formal training opportunities
- Internship opportunities exist in Benefits, Compensation, Shared Services, Talent Management, Talent Planning & Acquisition, Labor Relations or as an HR Generalist
- HR internship opportunities exist primarily in Houston, Texas although opportunities at other Phillips 66 locations may be possible.
Phillips 66 is a diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company excited to present a valuable opportunity for graduate students who have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale.
2019 University Graduate Internship in Human Resources is open to all students who are pursuing a Master’s degree in Human Resources Management or Labor Relations or an MBA.
Field of Study:
Human Resources Management or Labor Relations or an MBA.
This is a paid internship program.
Internship Open for U.S. Students.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- Graduating in Winter 2019 or Spring/Summer 2020
- Available for a minimum of eight continuous weeks
- Previous work experience in Human Resources and/or a related industry
- Willing to work in any of their operating locations
- Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1).
- Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To apply, you must apply through your university prior to university deadlines (if applicable). Apply online and complete the entire application process.
To be considered for the opportunity, the applicants must attach an electronic copy of your resume and unofficial transcript and give answer all prescribing questions and provide your signature.
Internship Official Web Links:
Internship Link: ◄–
Internship application deadline is Ongoing.