Otis Elevator Company is a United Technologies Corporation looking for a highly motivated individual to join their team as a Supply Chain Intern.
The situation will help the supply chain department with many daily activities related to purchasing, logistics, supply chain, and operation, which will provide internally with the experience of the buyer’s role.Successful participants will develop an understanding of the application of data in the form of an instrument to achieve supply management support activities and efficiency.
In Otis, they are invoking for an organized self-starter from a supply chain, business, or technical field and interested in a career in the elevator industry.The program is open to all students who are junior or higher standing in an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
This is a paid program. Interns will receive direct participation along with beneficial and meaningful projects in the process for Otis elevator.
American students are eligible to apply.
To be eligible,
- the candidate should be working towards the completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Operations/Supply Chain Management or related fields such as Business Administration, Engineering, Finance, Logistics, or Marketing.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task with good organizational and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated customer service excellence, proactive in meeting business and customer needs
- Detail-oriented and conscientious
- Skills: Resourceful, Strong analytical, Strong problem-solving, Excellent Excel and data analysis, Strong interpersonal skills, communication & teamwork
Applying procedure Instructions:
If you are considering joining this opportunity, you will need to register by carpeting an account online link.
Internship Official Web Links:
Online Application: ◄–
Internship Link: ◄–