When you are prepared to begin your education journey with Northumbria for building your brightest future, then applying for the year 2020 grants for the Northumbria Undergraduate.
The scholarship grant is open to British and European students eligible for a full time undergraduate course in the 2020 academic year to research at the university.
Northumbria University was founded in 1880 and is an active university with a big emphasis on research areas. It has a number of awards at every tier in the areas and degree programs of all courses.
Northumbria University continues to explore and practice revolutionary strategies to encourage student efficiency and productivity
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The grant is issued for undergraduate education conducted by the university.
- Successful candidates can receive a £ 3,500 cash grant in their first year of study, and up to 200 grants are obtainable.
- All qualified self-funded candidates will be perceived for a full-time undergraduate.
Applicants from the UK and EU are welcome to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Be a candidate for Home / EU (Home covers UK students and those qualified for home fees).
- Score at least 144 points (or similar) during your best three qualifications, e.g. AAA at A Level or BTEC DDD.
- Register and participate for a full-time undergraduate program on the Newcastle on Tyne campus from September 2020.
- By 04 June 2020 (TBC) pick Northumbria as your firm’s option.
- Comply with all single entry requirements.
- Be a self-financing learner.
- Sign with England Student Finance (SFE), Wales Student Finance (SFW), Northern Ireland Student Finance (SFNI) or Scotland Student Award Agency (SAAS).
- Simply share the authorization with Northumbria University through your Student Finance Provider.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants are necessary for enrollment to intercultural schools in Jakarta. Once accepted, applicants must complete the request form to qualify for this study grant.
- Applicants must have all preceding educational documents, certificates, and transcripts to submit.
- Make sure that you fulfill the university’s English language proficiency demand.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
June 4, 2020.