If you are a foreign applicant at the University of Northumbria , then you have a great chance to apply for Northumbria Global grants for the year 2020 -2021.
This grant is available for foreign applicants which are in the academic year 2020- 2021 and they are admitted and registered in a full time postgraduate or research course at the Newcastle on Tyne campus.
Northumbria University was established in 1992 as an open university. It provides a curriculum for undergraduates and postgraduates. The university’s total strength is around 26,675 students.
At Northumbria University, graduates have the chance to establish existing expertise, skills, critical thinking and relations to further their education.
Postgraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The grant will be provided in the university’s postgraduate studies taught at university.
The University is committed to providing the International Financial Assistance with a £ 2,000 discount to foreign students specifically for selecting to study with them.
For this program, international students will apply.
The qualification requirements are as follows;
- Applicants must be an ‘ overseas ‘ foreign student.
- Applicants must be a student with self-funding.
- In the academic year 2020-2021, Applicants must be admitted and registered in a complete time postgraduate or research program at the Tyne campus of Newcastle.
- Applicants fulfill all criteria for individual course.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following recommendations are intended for candidates who wish to apply for scholarships :
- You must be admitted to a postgraduate course at Newcastle. Afterwards, all applicants are listed for this degree program immediately.
- Documents and certification (containing certified translations if not in English) for finished degree programs, copy of passport including personal information section, evidence of financial support if necessary, investment if needed and proof of UK immigration documentation including copies of previous and current UK visas if relevant.
- It is strongly advised that applicants keep their past degree certification in the related field.
- Make sure you fulfill the university’s criteria for English language skills.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
January 15, 2020.