Applicants have an incredible chance to apply for the Agile Business Partnership Scholarships provided by Northumbria University in the UK.
The aim of this project is to assist three successful students in project management on their journey to Northumbria.
Northumbria University was founded in 1880 and is a research university delivering undergraduate and postgraduate programs in numerous fields of study.It has two major campuses, and three colleges. It offers full-time or part-time business, computing, cyber, project management and technology-focused courses.
Northumbria University is actively researching and putting into practice creative strategies to encourage development and work for graduates. This supports the participants with a high quality teaching, learning atmosphere.
Masters degree plan.
Field of Study:
Masters degree in project management.
The university will afford your thesis with the cost of up to £ 1,000.
Applicants from UK & EU are eligible to apply.
The eligibility criteria is as follows;
- Applicants must finish their bachelor’s degree program.
- The candidate must register for the full-time MSc Project Management course at Northumbria University to start in January 2020.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- Candidate are required to take enrollment to the Northumbria University Master’s Degree curriculum. Candidates will apply the request form for an online award after taking the acknowledgement.
- Candidates must attach a copy, photos, recommendation letter, a review and all required preceding mark-sheets.
- Candidates must review the University entrance criteria section.
- Applicants should have outstanding English language skills, and good communication skills.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
July 24, 2020.