Good education is important to the achievement of one’s life. Evaluating this study significance, North Seattle College offers Incoming Students Grants for students from across the world.
The program is available to all bright foreign students engaged in completing an IEP or degree program at the U.S. college.
North Seattle College was established in 1970 and is a four-year college in Washington, USA. The college is one of three colleges representing the district of Seattle Colleges and part of the system of Washington Community and Technical Colleges.
The college offers a wide range of online, night and hybrid courses, allowing students to continue to work if they are in school. They also include their students with different learning opportunities
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
In any subject offered by the college the grant will be rewarded.
Every good scholar will earn an education reward of between $500 and $1000 depending on the program.
Applications for all nationalities are open.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- Applicants should be admitted to North Seattle College and get an average of at least B.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- You must be accepted to the qualifying program either online or offline at the college to be enrolled in the program. Upon receipt, you can access and submit the application form to IPscholarships.email@example.com.
- Must include the college records, essays on grants, official financial statements, and official transcripts from grade 10 or higher.
- Students should have a certificate of previous degree.
- You need evidence of the English language to be admitted to a degree program.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
February 25, 2020.