The Nigerian University of Technology and Management is proud to present its applications for the NUTM Scholars Program for young individuals from Nigeria and other African regions for the educational year 2020-2021 to be studied in Australia. The award is available to domestic as well as African students.
The education award assists highly motivated students under the age of 32 who have an accepted undergraduate degree and wish to enter Nigeria’s 1-year Postgraduate Program.
Technology and Management University of Nigeria is a leading institution of higher education focused on providing leaders for Nigeria and Africa.
It is a higher education institution of world reputation. At University, they concentrate on the disciplines of STEM and Management at the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels in their academic offers.
Postgraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The postgraduate degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- The University of Technology and Management of Nigeria will provide awards which are fully funded.
- The scholarships will cover living expenses, resources for the course, lodging, meals, and exchange opportunities.
- The scholarship is provided to all founding class scholars and has a period of 12 months.
Applicants from African countries are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a postgraduate degree at the Nigerian University of Technology and Management before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants have average age of 32 years as at 31 August 2020.
- Applicants must have good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Applicants must have Africa’s interest, and awareness of emerging global trends.
- Applicants must have high level of academic interest, and future leadership.
- Applicants must have accepted bachelor or graduate degree in any field.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants will have to take admission to a postgraduate degree at the Nigerian University of Technology and Management before submitting the application for this education award.
- Applicants must send transcript copies, statement of intent, letter of reasons, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
- 20 March 2020
- 20 April 2020
- 20 June 2020