A university degree has quickly become a prerequisite for white-collar jobs. Given this, the University of Neumann is incorporating the Merit-based degree programs for talented candidates.
The program is available to foreign high-caliber candidates that want to continue their bachelor’s education at the United States university for the first year.
Neumann University is a private college of liberal Roman Catholic arts, based in Aston, Pennsylvania, which started in 1855. The university provides the students with a number of undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degree courses.
The university allows you to make it feasible for qualified and capable candidates to undertake their University studies financially. Here, participants have noticed the Global’s best teaching experience.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
The funding will be awarded for any subject the university offers.
For First-year Students:
- Trustee Scholarship:$18,000
- Presidential Scholarship: Up to $16,000
- Dean Scholarship: Up to $15,000
- Assisi Award: Up to $13,000
- Saint John Neumann Award: Up to $8,000
For International and Transfer Students:
- Francis Scholarship: Up to $13,000
- Clare Scholarship:Up to $11,000
- Heritage Scholarship: Up to $9,000
Candidates from all the nationalities are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification is as follows;
- Such incentives are given to students that have successfully completed their academic pursuits and accumulated their grades and test scores during their educational journey.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application advice is intended for candidates who wish to apply for a scholarship :
- Participant are required to enroll in the university bachelor’s degree program through the Neumann application or a standard application. You will be chosen randomly for the award once you have taken admission.
- Applicants are required to file a copy of the passport, curriculum vitae, letter of encouragement and academic records of all attended previous school.
- Students can use the following test scores to show their English language skills;
- (TOEFL) a score of 78 internet-based, 213 computer-based or 550 paper-based
- (IELTS) score: 6.5
- (PTE Academic) score: 58
- Minimum Integrated Skills in English (ISE II) with Distinction
- ELS English for Academic Purposes Level 112 Certificate from ELS Language Centers
- Completion of freshman English (college level) with a grade of “C” or better at an accredited community college or university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
April 1, 2020.