If you’re driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestle USA is the place for you. The Nestle Companies are equal employment and affirmative action employers and looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment.
If you’re a current (undergraduate/graduate student, or early in your career) and ready to take the next step toward pursuing your career, discover how Nestle USA is transforming beyond confections and embracing our entrepreneurial culture & redefining their ways of winning.
You’ll have the opportunity to apply the analytical and business knowledge you have gained in school in a real world setting, while being supported by a team that includes a project manager, buddy, and mentor. Additional learning opportunities are available through guest rotations in Audit or Tax, an extensive training curriculum, and through the support of a peer advisor and mentor.
Are you ready to make your impact? Nestle USA is delighted to offer the 2019 Nestle USA Finance & Accounting Internship Program. The program is open to all students who have a strong interest in a career in Accounting & Finance.
The intern program is designed to identify future leaders in Finance and Accounting at Nestle USA and is intended to be a feeder into our full-time, 3 ½ year Rotational Program. Superstar summer interns will be offered the opportunity to join the Finance Trainee Development Program after graduation and start their full-time careers at Nestle.
Our program offers 3 distinct rotations in factory and corporate roles in order to develop well-rounded future business leaders. You’ll experience and learn what Finance is like across different functions within Nestle and develop a broad understanding of the business.
Field of Study:
Internship is available for Finance, Accounting, and Audit.
This is a paid internship program.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Furnished, subsidized housing and relocation (for those who qualify)
- Exposure to senior leadership/project presentation
- Volunteer in a community service opportunity with one of Nestle’s Share Valued Organizations ( e.g. Boys & Girls Club of America & Nestle Adopt-A-School Program)
- Potential employment opportunities after completion of degree
Internship Open for International Students.
To be eligible, applicants must meet all the following eligibility criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field completed by June 2020
- 5th year Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field completed by June 2020
- Related majors include Economics, Business, Math, Operations and Industrial Engineering
- Have completed or plan to complete Accounting Courses up to and including Intermediate Accounting (or equivalent)
- GPA of 3.00 and above
- Available for a 12 week internship in Summer 2019
- Willing to relocate for an internship opportunity anywhere in the United States
- Sponsorship for work visas are not available for this program
Knowledge & Skills:
- Self-starters who are results-oriented, resourceful, analytical, innovative, intellectually curious and who take initiative and risks
- Strong communicators who inspire others and excel in a team environment
- Demonstrate exceptional ability to embrace change, learn quickly, and flourish in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Have a strong interest in a career in Accounting & Finance
Applying procedure Instructions:
To apply, you will need to registered, click ‘Log-In or New User’ and follow the instructions to create an account.
Where You Will Work:
- Because intern projects come from across the organization, all candidates must be geographically flexible and willing to relocate for an internship opportunity anywhere in the USA.
- Specific locations will depend on where projects are.
- Work locations may include any of the following corporate and factory locations but not limited to: Anderson, IN. Arlington, VA. Bakersfield, CA. Burlington, WI. Danville, VA. Fort Wayne, IN. Freehold, NJ. Gaffney, SC. Jacksonville, IL. Jonesboro, AR. Laurel, MD. Little Chute, WI. Medford, WI. Modesto, CA. Mt. Sterling, KY. Oakland, CA. Solon, OH. Springville, UT. Tulare, CA. Waverly, IA.
Internship Official Web Links:
Internship Link: ◄–