Would you like to sponsor your higher education in Thailand? Then you must submit application at the National Institute of Development Administration for a full doctoral thesis.
The scholarship is open to foreign students at NIDA’s School of Applied Statistics in Thailand to obtain a PhD degree in computer science and information systems.
The International Module facilitates students with academic interests in CSIS-related topics especially. The program combines course work with research work in their respective fields led by researchers.
The National Development Administration Institute was established on 1 April 1966 and has 10 graduate schools. It is a public university degree that aims to support Thailand’s economics and social advancement.
PhD degree plan.
Field of Study:
Studentship is available in Computer Science and Information Systems (International Program) for Doctor of Philosophy Program.
There is a relatively small number of full prizes. The scholarship involves the waiver of the tuition fee and a 3-year research stipend.
Aspirants from Thailand as well as all nationalities around the world are eligible.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Thai and international high-school students who are interested in enhancing their knowledge of computer science and information systems are called upon to apply.
- Students must have good English skills
- Applicants should be graduates from the national and international institutions approved by the Higher Education Commission (CHE).
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- Applicants are expected to download a request form and a reference form. Reference mail to – Head of Department of Computer Science and Information Systems, School of Applied Statistics, NIDA 118 Seri Thai Road, Bangkapi, Bangkok 10240, Thailand.
- Applicants are required to submit a document, academic credentials, personal statements and other relevant documentation as indicated on the application or NIDA submission.
- Applicants should have a Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Information Systems or related areas.
- For a PhD thesis in NIDA, Thailand, all students require satisfactory English language knowledge.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 31, 2020.