Murdoch University has set up a mind-blowing funding program called International Travel Bursary Award for the academic year 2020-21.
This scholarship is funded to encourage the most talented international students to study undergraduate degree coursework.
Murdoch University was established in 1973. This is one of the largest academic institutions in Australia and has three Australian campuses. The University has many more than 23,000 students and 1,700 staff from 90 countries.
Participants at this university will get both the interesting fields of study and various additional resources. We offer participants not only the credentials also their professional experience and knowledge.
Undergraduate degree plan.
Field of Study:
Undergraduate coursework in Business and Law, Creative Arts and Communication, Engineering, Health, Science, Social and Cultural Studies, Teaching and Technology.
Murdoch University will grant the prospective applicants for undergraduate course work in the 2020-21 educational session with an reward amount of $2,000.
Aspirants from all nationalities are eligible.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- Applicants will have to take enrollment to a undergraduate degree at the Murdoch University before submitting the application for the opportunity.
- Applicants must have applied for our student exchange program, through your Foreign Office.
Applying procedure Instructions:
To applicants wishing to apply to scholarships, the following application guidance is intended:
- In order to apply for the opportunity, Applicants will have to take admission to a undergraduate degree at the Murdoch University. After that, the support will be awarded on the recommendation of the relevant faculty.
- Applicants must submit academic references, CV, research, and publication record.
- Applicants must review the institution’s entrance criteria to be considered for the award.
- Applicants should fulfill the university’s English language standards in order to attend university.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
Scholarship Link: ◄–
August 31, 2020.