Mount Allison University is pleased to be offering Global Award programs to exceptional candidates who have a vision of graduating from a prestigious Canadian university.
The bursary is open to candidates from across the world who desire to finish their undergraduate education at Mount Allison University.
Founded in 1839, Mount Allison University is a predominantly Canadian undergraduate college of liberal arts located in Sackville, New Brunswick.
We provide students with the skills they need to find jobs and help companies to find them by linking them to student internships and job opportunities.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The funding will be granted for any subject that the university offers.
Mount Allison University will provide $5,000 in scholarships to qualifying candidates.
Applicants from across the globe are eligible to apply.
The conditions for qualification are as follows;
- The award is open to all candidates who show outstanding educational achievement, community engagement, and financial need.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for applicants who wish to apply for a scholarship:
- To seize the opportunity, candidates must be admitted to the university’s undergraduate studies.
- You might be requested by the university for educational documents and passport copies.
- Applicants must fulfill university admission standards.
- Applicants must provide evidence of language requirements as one of the following.
- Successful achievement of a minimum of three years of academic training.
- Effective completion (or equivalent) of at least 30 credit hours at a post-secondary organization.
- TOEFL score 90 (Internet Test), 580 (Paper Test), 213 (Computer Test) (DI Code 0939), with no band score below 20.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) 6.5 score, with no band score below 6.
- Canadian Academic English Test-Computer Version (CAEL CE).
- Cambridge English-Certificate of English Proficiency (CPE) or Advanced English Certificate (CAE) with a minimum Cambridge English score of 176.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
March 1, 2020.