The award is an international program open to supporting bright young women who want to study Information Technology. Based on academic achievement, the award will be awarded to Year 12 female students from Australia and New Zealand as well as all around the world.
If you are a high-achieving student with the intention of pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology in Australia, you may be eligible for ‘Women in Information Technology Scholarship’ at Monash University.
Monash university offers many opportunities to enrich your social life and prepare its students for a successful career by understanding the skills and industries that matter in the future.
Monash University offers high-quality education and learning experiences for students to get the employ ability services that prepare them for personal and professional success.
Undergraduate degree program.
Field of Study:
The program is available e for an undergraduate single or double degree in Information Technology.
Monash University offers 50 awards per year of $6000 for one year only (48 credit points of study).
Candidates are accepted from Australian, New Zealand citizen, as well as international students.
The eligibility criteria are as follows;
- You must be one of the following: An Australian citizen / A New Zealand citizen / Australian permanent resident / Australian humanitarian visa holder / An International student
- A female student currently in Year 12 or IB, or completed Year 12 or IB previous year and have not undertaken any other tertiary study, and
- Intending to enroll in any undergraduate single or double degree offered by the Faculty of Information Technology.
- Applicants who apply for a course through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC) will automatically be considered for a range of scholarships.
- Applicants must meet the age requirements for admission at Monash.
Applying procedure Instructions:
The following application guidance is intended for candidates who wish to apply for the scholarships:
- No application is required. All eligible students who list Monash University as a VTAC course preference will be automatically assessed. Applicants can go and take admission at the Faculty of Information Technology to be considered for this award program.
- You must download and complete the supporting documentation cover sheet. Scanned sheet, your full name, and scholarship applicant ID submit to email@example.com with your documents as a single PDF. Alternatively, documents can be posted to:- Coursework Scholarships Unit, c/o Monash Connect, PO Box 197, Caulfield East VIC 3145
- To be considered for a course at Monash University, you must meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Applicants must meet the English language requirements before starting the study at Monash.
Scholarship Official Web Links:
November 6, 2019